Location of Kounotori Tajima Airport
Kounotori Tajima Airport is located at a highland which is approx. 4km southwest from the urban area of Toyooka City in the northern part of Hyogo. There is Kinosaki Hot Springs at 10km north from the airport, and Maruyama River flows into the basin around 3km east from the airport. A castle town, “Izushi-cho”, famous for “Sarasoba”, a traditional dish of buckwheat noodles, exist at 9km southeast from it. When you go 14km eastward, there are mountains whose altitudes are above 1,000ｍ, and there are many skiing grounds centering around the Kannabe highland which exist at the base of those mountains.
Information about buses, taxis and rental cars
- Tajima Airport connection bus
Tajima Airport connection bus
Kounotori Tajima Airport to Toyooka station Time required About 15 minutes. Charges for use Adult 320 yen, Child 160 yen Kounotori Tajima Airport to Kinosakionsen station/th> Time required About 40 minutes. Charges for use Adult 500 yen, Child 250 yen
See the bus timetable or contact Zentan Bus for the detail.
- Zentan Bus (Toyooka office) TEL ／ 0796-23-2286
- Zentan Bus timetable
Taxis（It isn’t stationed, so when you make a reservation, it’s smooth.）
- Zentan Taxi TEL ／ 0796-22-5211
- Nihonkotsu Taxi TEL ／ 0796-23-2525 *There is a guide of a sightseeing taxi.
- FukuFuku Taxi TEL ／ 0120-329-293
- Rental Cars
Rental Cars（It needs reservation.：It isn’t stationed in the airport.）
- Nippon Rent-A-Car Service, Inc. Toyooka Station office TEL ／ 0796-23-9080
- Nippon Rent-A-Car Service, Inc. TEL ／ 0796-26-1523
- TOYOTA KOBE RENTAL & LEASING CO., LTD. TEL ／ 0796-29-3056
Information about the parking space
- Office hours：8:30～18:30
- Parking fee：Free